Residential Support Worker - Looked after Children
Castle Recruitment are pleased to be working in conjunction with a prestigious company that specialises in looked after children and helping them to live a happy and healthy life.
We understand that a child’s emotional development can depend on their age, ability and experience, but most importantly the access to a significant person in their life. A person who, as a Residential Support Worker, can help shape their future.
Could this be you?
We are currently looking for Residential Support Workers to be that “significant person” , you will have experience in working with children and young people on your CV. Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with are incomparable.
What will I do as a Residential Support Worker?
•	Using life skills, you will assist with the care of our children and young people, including practical aspects such as cooking and cleaning.
•	Take part in a range of interesting recreational events, including holidays where appropriate.
•	You will create positive relationships with the children, meeting their needs and safeguarding them at all times.
•	Consistency and organisation skills are key. You will create timetables, setting boundaries and expectations for the young people.
•	You will meet a variety of children and young people, some of whom may require high levels of supervision and support.
If you think you can make a real difference to a child or young person's life, apply to be a Residential Support Worker today.
Please note that you must be 22 years old or above to apply as per children’s homes regulations. The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references and enhanced DBS check. In order to be successful in your application you will be subject to a rigorous safer recruitment process and must adhere to a strict code of conduct regarding your behaviour at all times
For more information about a particular vacancy or to discuss your recruitment needs in more detail, contact Castle Recruitment Solutions on: 01159 987 438 or email